Home Energy Assessment
Uncover savings by having a free assessment of your home’s energy use.
ENE provides free Home Energy Assessments for residential customers of our partnering Municipal Light Plants (MLPs). Our highly trained and experienced Residential Energy Advisors can assess your home’s energy efficiency to identify heating, lighting, and weatherization opportunities that can save money on your utility bills.
Your Energy Assessment
You can fill out on online intake form by clicking the “Sign Up Now” button at the top of this page, or call us at 888-772-4242 to schedule an appointment. When our Energy Advisor visits your home, please provide them with:
- Your concerns (drafty rooms, high bills, old appliances and heating/cooling equipment)
- A 12-month heating fuel usage history from your gas, oil, propane or wood supply company. If you don’t have fuel usage information, please let your Energy Advisor know.
- Full access to your home, including the attic and basement
- A stable ladder (if possible)
The Energy Advisor conduct a walk-through of your home, inputting information into our energy-efficiency software, SnuggPro and snapping pics with a Flir thermo-imaging camera to identify air leaks (see “Our Tools” below). Your Energy Advisor will assess and discuss potential energy savings linked to:
We love your pets, but please secure them during our
You’ll receive a Home Energy Assessment Report that analyzes your home’s energy usage, identifies home improvement projects that can lower your energy costs, and links to your MLP’s rebates and incentives. We also have several other resources for your energy usage questions:
- Call us at 888-772-4242 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Recommendations page provides industry expert information about home improvement and weatherization projects.
- Our Products page provides buying guides for lighting, thermostat and weatherization. (We are neither compensated by nor endorse the brands and retailers listed on our products pages.)
SnuggPro is the newest software in Residential Conservation Services. Our auditors enter dozens of data points about your home and the SnuggPro software models potential energy-saving measures, along with ROI on those measures. View a Sample SnuggPro Report.
Flir thermo-imaging cameras provide homeowners with stunning visuals of air leaks. These images can be critical in deciding what home improvement measures to complete.