Georgetown Municipal Light Department
SERVING THE TOWN OF GEORGETOWN
*One rebate allowed in each category per year.
Energy Saving Rebates and Programs
- Select ENERGY STAR appliance(s) must have been purchased within the last 90 days
- Customer must reside and own the address for which they have had an active residential account with GMLD for a period of 6 months or greater
- Proof of purchase in the form of a legible copy of sales receipt dated within 90 days of the application submission and sold to the account of the applicant
- Eligible appliance(s) must be a replacement for the Non-ENERGY STAR item in which it’s replacing
- Appliances already included in the purchase of a residence are not eligible
This offer is brought to you by the GMLD. GMLD reserves the right to change any portion of this program or end the program at any time without notice.
APPLIANCE REBATE PROGRAM & APPLICATION
Energy New England (ENE) provides conservation services for the customers of its partnering utilities. ENE’s highly trained and experienced Residential Energy Advisors can examine your home and identify heating, lighting, and weatherization opportunities to be more efficient and save money on your utility bills.
Call 888-772-4242 to schedule your Energy Assessment or SIGN UP today.
For more information on how ENE can help you, please call 508-698-1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about GMLD’s solar interconnection, please visit GMLD’s Standards for Interconnecting Distributed Generation.